sábado, 28 de junio de 2014

The slave of the house

I hate my wife.

Lately I hate her steadily.

Look the mess I've become.

I’m a slave in this house.

I’m a piece of shit.

There you go

Some of her typical complaints.

She blames me for her messy life.

I hate my fucking mother in law.

Always sniffing around in my house.

Huge mistake to live four houses away from hers.

Benefits of that move: I saved 400 soles in rent.

My wife always complaining.

My mother in low always intruding.

I’m choking.

I’m about to hang myself.

Whiskey in the jar is on Youtube.

Full volume.

Not true, moderate volume.

I hate noise.

My mother in law has taken my daughter to her house.

To play with her, has said.

My fucking wife is lying on the sofa.

As usual, synched to her Facebook page.

I sing Whiskey in the jar.

Loudly.

This part feels so real to me:

But here I am in prison

Here I am with my ball and chain


Yeah! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario