domingo, 29 de junio de 2014

The asshole and his Minesight

Morning 6:34.

Sunday.

Haven’t slept since yesterday.

Saturday.

Sunday.

Awaken.

Why do I have to sleep at nights?

Why don’t I sleep whenever my body desires to rest?

Sleep at the office.

Sleep in the middle of lunch.

Sleep in the bathroom in the middle of my usual reading.

I’ve written something.

My novel goes on slowly.

I still have ten more years to write three.

But I’m losing hair.

Hair falls faster than words on paper.

I’m studying a mining software called MineSight.

It serves for one thing only.

Make people who masters it think they are intelligent.

It masks their stupidity.

Studying MineSight in the wee hours.

I know I’m stupid.

I study Minesight to improve my salary.

If my salary improves I will be able to buy some new clothes to my daughter.

I’m a sucker.

Soccer.

Within few hours

Mexico will write new history.

I hope not to regret.

Let’s go, Mexico.

Chile failed but I still have you guys.

Though it is inconvenient for you to have a fan like me.


I attract bad luck.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario