martes, 29 de julio de 2014

Chino Risas' circus

Circuses that show animals have always seemed to me gloomy. They could be elegant, sumptuous circuses but the fact that I can find animals there lets me down. They (the animals) and I (another animal) know that that is not our place, our home. Our thing is freedom.

I prefer circuses with clowns only, but no refined and queer clowns. Instead, give me clowns that make me laugh for real. That’s why, this last Sunday 27th, I went to the Chino Risas’ circus in El Agustino.



I’ve been a follower of Chino Risas, Mostrito Luis and la Gorda Sexy’s comedy careers. I used to watch them in Chabuca Granda boulevard, in Lima Downtown. There, I also made fan of Shagui and el Cholo Juan. All of them are great humorists because they are creative and audacious. They break the mold. But who really stands out is el Chino Risas. Doubtlessly, Barraza, Melcocha, Kike Suero and el Chino Risas are the greatest comedians in this country. They all four have inventiveness, creativity and mental speed, important elements that are necessary to leap out and continue on stage for years.

Chino Risas’ circus is small but the show that el Chino and his friends display is unbeatable. With few material resources, el Chino takes over and makes his audience burst into laughs.

Not only the show is great but it is remarkable to say that punctuality is respected. And that is very hard to find in today’s great shows, shows advertised on TV and radio stations.


So, definitely, if you really want to have a good laugh, el Chino Risas and his gang are the answer.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario