martes, 15 de marzo de 2011

No poetry in here

2:16

I’m a body of anger

My mind flies away into painful and excruciating images

I wish I was alone, alone with my thoughts and my old and beloved habits

4:28

Good music passes by

Anger is gone

Conciliation, peace

Is there still a chance for you and me?

Your comes and goes

Thinking, planning

Will it be just me?

5:04

Later, four eyes seeing each other again

She is roaming somewhere

Does she care? Do I really care?

Questions are above the datum; answers are below

You are well treated; at least that is what is on the table

I am treated like shit above and beneath the table

I feel like shit

6:08

My ears have listened to the other one

The solution: I will let the breeze carry me of its own accord

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario